- 27th January 2021
- Posted by: Mark Dodds
- Category: Business
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for another remote and client-facing IT support engineer to be part of the team.
But it’s got to be someone special.
Because we have a really happy team of motivated client-focused technology superstars. They’re really focused on delivering the best client experience.
And we want more of the same.
Were all about making our clients lives easier using technology here at Compex IT and you being as much of a part of their team as their own staff is extremely important to us. It’s what separates us from the crowd!
You’ll not only be helping them with their day to day issues, you’ll be helping them get the most out their technology both over the phone and in person.
You’ll need to have the right balance of technical ability, and a big smiley face. Lots of that “can do” attitude that people love.
Skills and Experience
First and foremost, you’ll need to be passionate and have extremely strong communication skills but you’ll also need the following technical skills:
- Windows 10 and Windows Server experience
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Networking skills
- Good knowledge of cyber security risks and mitigation techniques
You’ll also need to have:
- At least 5 years of experience within a managed service provider/IT service environment
- Experience with job/ticket management system
- A dedicated space at home to work from as this role is based remotely
We’re a small and growing team and we’re looking for someone who can grow alongside us
Think it’s worth us chatting?