- 21st April 2021
- Posted by: Mark Dodds
- Category: Financial Services, Security
We know computers are a pain, but they’re also very important. 10 minutes updating a device now could save you days or weeks of lost time should the worst happen.
It’s frightening to think that a whopping 60% of data breaches could have been avoided if someone had taken the time to run the update or install that patch.
It’s really important that you run updates as soon as you get the notification to do so.
What you are about to see is rarely captured on video…
We asked a certified ethical hacker to break into a computer using different types of attack. .
In this attack, our ethical hacker reveals why it’s so important to always keep your software and operating system fully-up-to-date..
Do these five key things to protect your business
To keep you and your team safe you need to take a fully preventative approach. There are five key things we recommend you do to be prepared…
- Backup all data, every day
- Watch out for bad emails. Use software and train your staff
- Keep all software 100% up-to-date, all the time
- Use an appropriate blend of security software and measures
- Have a solid plan to look for the symptoms of an impending attack. And know what urgent action to take.
If you think you could do with some help and assistance with your IT security get in touch with us. You can talk through any issues or worries you may have and we’ll suggest the best ways to give you peace of mind.