Great customer service defined
- 1st April 2019
- Posted by: Mark Dodds
- Category: Technology
A good business is built on positive transactions with customers.
But a truly great business will always be asking “what is good customer service and how can we improve it?”
It’s all about constantly asking yourself what will make customers happy and attending to their every need and desire.
The customer may not always be right, but it’s important that you give them what they want and stay constantly on the lookout for ways to make your relationship even better.
Businesses that really succeed at customer service typically have these 7 things:
- Great interpersonal skills, humour and empathy
- Engaged, supportive staff
- Strong communities
- A clear, easy route for feedback
- The ability to admit when things haven’t gone well (because no business is perfect, ever)
- A customer service strategy that examines every touchpoint
- Strong systems and procedures that get things done on time
We can’t promise that your staff will always keep a smile on their faces when faced with a complaint, but we can help you minimise those complaints in the first place.
By putting in place a robust, secure IT infrastructure that enables you to respond to customer demands and get the job done well, we’ll help you get those customer satisfaction surveys glowing time after time.